If you are trying to get pregnant, here are a few questions you should ask your doctor on your next visit.
1. Could lifestyle factors such as smoking, alcohol, or stress be affecting my fertility?
2. Could my job or my partner’s job be contributing to our problems?
3. Are there any non-medical approaches, such as relaxation or meditation techniques, that could improve my chances of becoming pregnant?
4. Is it important to proceed with an infertility evaluation now, or should we wait a while longer?
5. What specific tests would you recommend to diagnose our infertility, and what do they cost?
What Does Your Tube Have To Do with Getting Pregnant? The causes and treatment of Tubal Factor Infertility
“Both my tubes are blocked; do I have any chance to get pregnant? What are my...